this is probably the most upsetting thing, I have ever drawn. And now I made myself sad..
based on (x) and (x) because I just couldn’t resist.
How dare you.
Martin on who will have the last laugh…
Me and my friend were super obsessed with Owl City and now we’re sort of over it and we have all this stuff that we never wear/use so we figured we’d give it to someone who actually wants it.
Okay here we go:
- "Owl City Is Sneaky!" shirt (size adult medium)
- Red Owl City “Owatonna” shirt (adult medium)
- huuuuuge Owl City poster signed by Adam Young
- Ocean Eyes Deluxe edition- Owl City CD
- All Things Bright and Beautiful- Owl City CD
- Sparks EP- Signed by Breanne Duren (you can’t see it well in the picture but it’s there on her hand I promise)
- Owl City wristband (the original one from like 2008 or 2009 without the ocean eyes font) ((not available anymore cough cough))
- LIGHTS “gold impact” wristband (also 2009 and not available anymore i dont think)
- Owl City “Ocean Eyes” shirt (adult medium)
- aaaand a really rare poster from one of his secret shows (Atl, GA)
- must be following My blog and My friend’s blog
- reblogs and likes count
- you can reblog as many times as you want you’ll be entered each time.
We will pick the winner using a random number generator on December 20th.
Good luck, hootowls :))))
Reblog if you want an Anon’s honest opinion of you.